10Power to make rules
The Central Government may 1[by notification in the Official Gazette], make rules for carrying out the purposes of this Act.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
1. Ins. by Act 4 of 1986, s. 2 (w.e.f. 15-5-1986).
- 1 Short title and extent
- 2 Application of Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
- 3 Application of certain privileges and immunities to diplomatic missions and their members pursuant to international agreement
- 4 Restrictions on privileges and immunities
- 5 Waiver
- 6 Restrictions on certain exemptions from customs duty, etc
- 7 Privileges and immunities of citizens of India
- 8 Restrictions on entry into diplomatic premises
- 9 Evidence
- 10 Power to make rules
- 11 Notifications issued and rules made under this Act to be laid before Parliament