1Short title and extent
(1) This Act may be called the Diplomatic Relations (Vienna Convention) Act, 1972.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
- 1 Short title and extent
- 2 Application of Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
- 3 Application of certain privileges and immunities to diplomatic missions and their members pursuant to international agreement
- 4 Restrictions on privileges and immunities
- 5 Waiver
- 6 Restrictions on certain exemptions from customs duty, etc
- 7 Privileges and immunities of citizens of India
- 8 Restrictions on entry into diplomatic premises
- 9 Evidence
- 10 Power to make rules
- 11 Notifications issued and rules made under this Act to be laid before Parliament