379 The New Delhi Municipal Council Act

Complaints concerning nuisances

The Chairperson or any municipal officer or other municipal employee authorised by him in this behalf or any person who resides or owns property in New Delhi, may complain to a municipal magistrate of the existence of any nuisance.

To download our Android App which is very light and fast.Click here