The Union Territories (Separation of Judicial and Executive Functions) Act
3Amendments to Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898
For the purpose of separation of judicial and executive functions, the Code of Criminal Procedure, 18981 (5 of 1898), shall in its application to a Union territory, be amended in the manner and to the extent specified in the Schedule.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
1. See now the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974).
- 1 Short title, extent and commencement
- 2 Definition
- 3 Amendments to Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898
- 4 Amendments not to render invalid notifications, etc., before commencement of Act
- 5 Functions exercisable by Judicial and Executive Magistrates
- 6 Repeal of laws in transferred areas in Himachal Pradesh
- 7 Saving
- 8 Power to remove difficulties
- 9 Power of Legislative Assembly of Union territory to amend this Act