22Examination of claims
(1) On receipt of the claims under section 20, the Commissioner shall arrange the claims in the order of priority specified in the Second Schedule and examine the same in accordance with the said order.
(2) If on examination of the claims, the Commissioner is of the opinion that the amount paid to him under this Act is not sufficient to meet the liabilities specified by any lower category, he shall not be required to examine the liabilities in respect of such lower category.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
- 17 Appointment of Commissioners of Payments
- 18 Payment by the Central Government to the Commissioner
- 19 Certain powers of the National Textile Corporation
- 20 Claims to be made to the Commissioner
- 21 Priority of claims
- 22 Examination of claims
- 23 Admission or rejection of claims
- 24 Disbursement of money by the Commissioner to claimants
- 25 Disbursement of amounts to the owners of sick textile undertakings
- 26 Undisbursed or unclaimed amounts to be deposited to the general revenue account