3Appointment under section 2 to be recorded in a memorandum under the hand of the chairman of the meeting
Every appointment of new trustees under section 2 shall be made to appear by some memorandum under the hand of the chairman for the time being of the meeting at which such appointment is made.
Such memorandum shall be in the form set forth in the Schedule hereto annexed, or as near thereto as circumstances allow, shall be executed and attested by two or more credible witnesses in the presence of such meeting, and shall be deemed to be a document of which the registration is required by the Indian Registration Act, 18771 (3 of 1877), section 17.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
1 See now the Indian Registration Act, 1908 (16 of 1908).
- 1 Short title
- 2 Appointment of new trustee in cases not otherwise provided for
- 3 Appointment under section 2 to be recorded in a memorandum under the hand of the chairman of the meeting
- 4 Property to vest in new trustees without conveyance
- 5 Saving of existing modes of appointment and conveyance
- 6 Provision for dissolution of societies and adjustment of their affairs
- 7 Upon a dissolution no member to receive profit
- 8 Saving of certain provisions of instruments
- 9 Questions may be submitted to High Court