12Incorporation by registration
(1) When the requirements imposed by clauses (b) and (c) of sub-section (1) of section 11 have been complied with, the Registrar shall retain the incorporation document and, unless the requirement imposed by clause (a) of that sub-section has not been complied with, he shall, within a period of fourteen days--
(a) register the incorporation document; and
(b) give a certificate that the limited liability partnership is incorporated by the name specified therein.
(2) The Registrar may accept the statement delivered under clause (c) of sub-section (1) of section 11 as sufficient evidence that the requirement imposed by clause (a) of that sub-section has been complied with.
(3) The certificate issued under clause (b) of sub-section (1) shall be signed by the Registrar and authenticated by his official seal.
(4) The certificate shall be conclusive evidence that the limited liability partnership is incorporated by the name specified therein.
Download our fully-offline, High speed android app.- Click here
- 11 Incorporation document
- 12 Incorporation by registration
- 13 Registered office of limited liability partnership and change therein
- 14 Effect of registration
- 15 Name
- 16 Reservation of name
- 17 Change of name of limited liability partnership
- 18 Application for direction to change name in certain circumstances
- 19 Change of registered name
- 20 Penalty for improper use of words "limited liability partnership" or "LLP"
- 21 Publication of name and limited liability