Provident Funds Act
An Act to amend and consolidate the law relating to Government and other Provident Funds.
|Ministry||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
- All sections
- 1 Short title, extent and commencement
- 2 Definitions
- 3 Protection of compulsory deposits
- 4 Provisions regarding re-payments
- 5 Rights of nominees
- 6 Power to make deductions
- 6A Withholding or recovery of Government contributions in case of Central Government officers taking up, without prior permission, commercial employment within two years of their retirement
- 7 Protection for acts done in good faith
- 8 Power to apply the Act to other Provident Funds
- 9 Savings as to estates of soldiers
- 10 Repealed.