An Act to consolidate the law relating to Prisoners confined by order of a Court.
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs|
- PRISONERS IN THE PRESIDENCY-TOWNS
- 5 Warrants, etc., to be directed to Police-officers
- 6 Power for State Governments to appoint Superintendents of Presidency prisons
- 7 Delivery of persons sentenced to imprisonment or death by High Court
- 8 Delivery of persons sentenced to transportation by High Court
- 9 Delivery of persons committed by High Court in execution of a decree or for contempt
- 10 Delivery of persons sentenced by Presidency Magistrates
- 11 Delivery of persons committed for trial by High Court
- 12 Custody pending hearing by High Court under section 350 of the Code of Civil Procedure of application for insolvency
- 13 Delivery of persons arrested in pursuance of warrant of High Court or Civil Court in Presidency- town
- PRISONERS OUTSIDE THE PRESIDENCY-TOWNS
- 14 References in this Part to prisons, etc., to be construed as referring also to Reformatory Schools
- 15 Power for officers in charge of prisons to give effect to sentences of certain Courts
- 16 Warrant of officer of such Court to be sufficient authority
- 17 Procedure where officer in charge of prison doubts the legality of warrant sent to him for execution under this Part
- 18 Execution in the States of certain capital sentences not ordinarily executable there
- PART V.--PERSONS UNDER SENTENCE OF PENAL SERVITUDE. Omitted..
- REMOVAL OF PRISONERS
- PERSONS UNDER SENTENCE OF TRANSPORTATION
- DISCHARGE OF PRISONERS
- PART IX.--PROVISIONS FOR REQUIRING THE ATTENDANCE OF PRISONERS AND OBTAINING THEIR EVIDENCE.--Repealed..