Indian Criminal Law Amendment Act
An Act to provide for the more speedy trial of certain offences, and for the prohibition of associations dangerous to the public peace.
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs|
- PART I.--SPECIAL PROCEDURE. Repealed..
- UNLAWFUL ASSOCIATIONS
- 15 Definitions
- 16 Power to declare association unlawfull
- 17 Penalties
- 17A Power to notify and take possession of places used for the purposes of an unlawful association
- 17B Movable property found in a notified place
- 17C Trespass upon notified places
- 17D The relinquishment of property
- 17E Power to forfeit funds of an unlawful association
- 17F Jurisdiction barred
- 18 Continuance of association